Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron Paul is a nut!

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Ron Paul is a nut! Empty Ron Paul is a nut!

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 pm

It's official.... Ron Paul is a nut! He sounded like a complete fool last night during the GOP debate. If the rest of these yahoos who got caught up in Paul's "feel good" rhetoric about peace and love toward those who'll kill us can't see what a buffoon he was last night, then there's no helping them.

Ron Paul was booed while Newt got a standing ovation. Go figure.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Ron Paul is a nut! Admin210

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul is a nut! Empty Re: Ron Paul is a nut!

Post by Mark85la Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Ron Paul needs to go. He may be right on other issues like the fed and stuff, but he's a kook. I hope he drops out soon.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Ron Paul is a nut! Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

I wholeheartedly concur! The guy has slipped a gear... or three. I'm betting he has as many far-left supporters as he does far-right.

He needs to go for sure.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:13 am

One thing that I've noticed about his rabid supporters.... they constantly attack the GOP and never ever bother saying shit about Obama or the Dems. Very telling.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 am

TexasBlue wrote:One thing that I've noticed about his rabid supporters.... they constantly attack the GOP and never ever bother saying shit about Obama or the Dems. Very telling.

You think they are going to vote for Obama rather than the GOP nominee?
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Mark85la wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:One thing that I've noticed about his rabid supporters.... they constantly attack the GOP and never ever bother saying shit about Obama or the Dems. Very telling.

You think they are going to vote for Obama rather than the GOP nominee?

No tellin' on that. The hardcore supporters might just stay home. They see the Repubs and the Dems as one and the same, but they seem to side more with the Dems on certain issues. It's confusing.

I like Ron Paul and agree with him on many fiscal issues and his stance on the constitution. His supporters are crazy though.

Basically, I can't put a finger on them for some reason. Maybe someone in here can enlighten the rest of us.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Arx Ferrum Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Dr. Paul reminds just a little of Eugene McCarthy (1968)... in that he has gathered a rather sizable youth following and his message doesn't exactly meld up with current trends and fads. He was against escalating the war in the Nam, but he was not entirely what one would have describe (then) as a liberal.

It was an odd marriage and one of the first times a politician running for president had created something of a movement from the younger vote.

Just a few recollections...

http://www.retrocampaigns.com/clean-for-gene.html
Arx Ferrum
Arx Ferrum

Ron Paul is a nut! Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down