Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iran and Nukes

4 posters

:: Main :: Current Events

Go down

Iran and Nukes Empty Iran and Nukes

Post by Mark85la Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:03 am

I was going back and forth with someone about how letting Iran getting a nuke would be bad for Israel and the U.S. But this person said because we have nukes, they should be able to have them also. But the problem is, that the U.S isn't saying they're going to wipe a country off the map and don't have nukes for the same purposes that Iran does, and their leader is basically another Hitler. This idea that we can just ignore Iran and leave them alone is dangerous. And I'm not advocating for "another war" like Ron Paul likes to say. Many seem to think America is a bully that throws it's weight around and I've heard some classmates of mine say we're "imperialists".
Mark85la
Mark85la

Iran and Nukes Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Iran and Nukes Empty Re: Iran and Nukes

Post by TexasBlue Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 am

- Moved to current events -
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Iran and Nukes Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:22 am

I agree with your sentiments. That regime is kooky. Not even the Russians were kooky back in their communist hey day. Heck, even North Korea isn't kooky. Well.... maybe just a tad bit. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Iran and Nukes Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 am

As Tex notes, there is a very fundamental difference between Iran and its leadership and every other nation with nuclear weapons, and that is this - none of those other nations have a death wish.

Remember, Iran's President has expressed, many times, his desire to see a return of the 12th Imam, a figure whose arrival is said to coincide with a world in armegeddon and who then brings the world together under the rule of Islam! This is a belief peculiar to Shia Islam. Do we really want to put nuclear weapons in the hands of a madman who would set up his nation as a mass suicide bomber so that the 12th Imam would appear and take over the world for Islam

Personally, I think not.

This is the ONLY nation, with nuclear ambitions, that has expressed such radical and dangerous views!

I believe we would be begging for catastrophe by allowing Iran to get a nuclear weapon.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Iran and Nukes Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Arx Ferrum Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Iran is a danger because the government is based on a religion that works for their deity rather than a constitution that works for their people.

The left is always quick to argue religion out of our government, our schools, etc. But, I think they both fear and probably despise the concept of faith more than the possibility of it becoming a part of the process.

The leadership in Tehran is really, honestly borderline insane.... on the verge of creating of their own a nation a monster to be set loose upon the world. Israel understands the ramifications of an attack... but even more, the cost of being attacked.

In the mad dream of summoning a long lost messiah or savior for Islam, they are probably willing to sacrifice their population... if not themselves.

Arx Ferrum
Arx Ferrum

Iran and Nukes Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 pm

The left also uses religion as Obama does when it's convenient to push their agenda, like he did when he said his economic policies are an extension of his faith and using bible quotes to justify his class warfare. So much for separation of church and state.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Iran and Nukes Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Arx Ferrum wrote:In the mad dream of summoning a long lost messiah or savior for Islam, they are probably willing to sacrifice their population... if not themselves.

Kamikaze's on steroids.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Iran and Nukes Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down