Texas High School Apologizes For Fans USA Chant After Basketball Game

:: Main :: Social Issues

Go down

Re: Texas High School Apologizes For Fans USA Chant After Basketball Game

Post by Mark85la on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 pm

So apparently it's racist to chant your own country's name. What the fuck happened to this country? Racist??
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Arx Ferrum on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 pm

This is NOT my idea of America. In fact, this is more like what Khrushchev had in mind for our country.

Arx Ferrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Why do liberals seem to hate America? That's the impression I get. Why else would teachers be offended by a student drawing an American flag or Obama saying "I won't wear that pin on my chest"?
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Mark85la wrote:So apparently it's racist to chant your own country's name. What the fuck happened to this country? Racist??

Arx Ferrum wrote:This is NOT my idea of America. In fact, this is more like what Khrushchev had in mind for our country.

Any time you involve a minority, it seems, they can find racism under every rock. Then the right bows down to it and "apologizes" for that "behavior." It makes me so sick to my stomach. It's no wonder I despise liberalism with every inch of my soul.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down