Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government”

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government” Empty Re: Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government”

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:26 pm

I'm glad to see others starting to view it the way I have been seeing it for years. Welcome to sensibility folks. I've been expecting you! Thumbs Up

Putting the GOP in charge will indeed give us limited government but in a bad way--a way that turns its back on (and therefore allows) irresponsibility and deceit.
You need a large government to keep things in control until those entities can manage things without being irresponsible.
If there were no irresponsible "corporations" there would be no need for govt. to go into them.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government” Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government” Empty Re: Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government”

Post by Mark85la Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:42 pm

You're for big big govt, shocker. Most Obama supporters are.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government” Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Mark85la wrote:You're for big big govt, shocker. Most Obama supporters are.

As Reagan once said, "There you go again"

I'm for what needs to be done to get a legitimate country
If you're for total greed and irresponsibility, that's fine.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government” Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:36 pm

We need bigger govt? Govt is too big. I'm for liberty and freedom, big govt gets in the way of that.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Jay-Z Supports Barack Obama But Thinks “We Need Less Government” Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum