Justice Department obtained records of Fox News journalist

:: Main :: Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Justice Department obtained records of Fox News journalist

Post by TexasBlue on Mon May 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Leftists will be jumping for joy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie on Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Where was the outrage against the media on the many leaks during the Bush administration?

Oh... right... those forwarded their secular progressive agenda.
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue on Tue May 21, 2013 1:23 pm

dblboggie wrote:Where was the outrage against the media on the many leaks during the Bush administration?

Oh... right... those forwarded their secular progressive agenda.

That's it.

It's been amazing reading leftist comments on numerous comments to these stories (AP story). Leftists are blowing it off. They're also shrugging their shoulders at the IRS scandal. It's just amazing to read the hypocrisy. If Bush (or any GOP prez) had done this shit, I would've moonwalked far away from that president. Either it's good or it's not in these cases. To even say otherwise shows the lockstep mentality of these leftists.

At the same time, I've read comments by Obama supporters that are backing the hell away from the man. Those are the ones I can respect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la on Tue May 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Because they feel these groups that were harassed and targeted somehow deserved it. I notice the comments from leftists also, this is what one posted on twitter:

Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie on Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 pm

To borrow a phrase from, of all people, Twerker, the cognitive dissonance by the left is almost unbelievable.
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top