Defense Department Documents: “Extremists” Speak About “individual Liberties, States’ Rights & How to Make the World a Better Place”

:: Main :: Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defense Department Documents: “Extremists” Speak About “individual Liberties, States’ Rights & How to Make the World a Better Place”

Post by Mark85la on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:51 pm

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/defense-department-documents-extremists-speak-individual-liberties-states-rights-make-world-better-place/
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Defense Department Documents: “Extremists” Speak About “individual Liberties, States’ Rights & How to Make the World a Better Place”

Post by dblboggie on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:21 am

Ah yes... we all know how dangerous those people who advocate individual liberty are.

It's a sign that this once great nation is on the verge of self destruction. Thank you government schools.
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Re: Defense Department Documents: “Extremists” Speak About “individual Liberties, States’ Rights & How to Make the World a Better Place”

Post by TexasBlue on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:09 pm

In the meantime, the low information voters (Democrats) are busy with American Idol and the MTV video awards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Hey, don't besmirch American Idol just because leftist morons like the show. I like it too, I just change it up now and again with a good book...

ROFL
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:31 pm

HAHA!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top