Bad News For Barry: Website Traffic For Obamacare Exchange Plummets 88% Since October 1st…

:: Main :: Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bad News For Barry: Website Traffic For Obamacare Exchange Plummets 88% Since October 1st…

Post by TexasBlue on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Imagine that. The moonbats say that things will pick up.ROFL 

It's amazing to read the excuses online by some of these people. They're the type that will walk off a cliff if Obama is leading the way. Let 'em. Big Grin 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News For Barry: Website Traffic For Obamacare Exchange Plummets 88% Since October 1st…

Post by dblboggie on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:18 pm

I just read somewhere that the morons responsible for the site used 10-year-old technology to build it!

Seems like it was designed to fail...
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:47 pm

dblboggie wrote:I just read somewhere that the morons responsible for the site used 10-year-old technology to build it!

Seems like it was designed to fail...
That and there's reports that they didn't get IT people to work on it till late last year. They wanted to avoid "political" ramifications during an election season.

What a bunch of dopes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Some think that it's designed to fail to it can lead to single payer which is what the left really wants.
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top