The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie

:: Main :: Politics

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Empty The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie

Post by TexasBlue on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I'm going make this a sticky because i don't want it to get buried 90 pages deep. This man is going to go somewhere in American politics. I don't care what your ideology or nationality is, this man speaks from the gut and doesn't pull punches. He doesn't fill you full of shit like most politicians do. This man is going to be a game changer here in the USA in the coming years on a national level.

Last edited by TexasBlue on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Admin210

Back to top Go down

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Empty Re: The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie

Post by TexasBlue on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 pm

The Governor versus a Liberal Reporter

dblboggie
dblboggie

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Senmem10

Back to top Go down

The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie Empty Re: The Best of New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie

Post by dblboggie on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:20 pm

ROFL

dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah, he can be funny. I think it's a Noo Yawk thing (even though he's a Jersey guy).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 pm

All the videos say "The Adobe Flash Plugin has crashed" - what's up with that?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 pm

dblboggie wrote:All the videos say "The Adobe Flash Plugin has crashed" - what's up with that?

Just what it says. But the older versions of FF, the whole browser would crash. They fixed it so that all you get is that warning. Just reload the page when that happens and they should work fine.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum