Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'!

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'! Empty NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'!

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:06 pm

In NBC GOP Debate, Questions Hit Candidates from Left by 8 to 1 Margin

http://www.mrc.org/biasalert/2012/20120109112138.aspx

ABC's GOP Debate Questions 6 to 1 Liberal, 25% on Contraception, Gay Rights

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2012/01/09/abcs-gop-debate-questions-6-1-liberal-25-contraception-gay-rights
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'! Admin210

Back to top Go down

NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'! Empty Re: NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'!

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Dumbasses. Why the GOP even goes into these venues is beyond me. Let's see the Democrats have a debate on FNC during the 2016 election season.

Ooooooo, not that! It would be so full of bias (say the future liberals).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'! Admin210

Back to top Go down

NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'! Empty Re: NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'!

Post by Mark85la Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah, I saw the debates (unfortunately) and the moderators focused on the gay rights issue and abortion and contraception and less on jobs. I wonder if they'd drill Obama on gay marriage since he has the same view supposedly. Diane Sawyer looked and acted drunk, George was an ass like usual, it was very redundant and annoying. FNC is the evil "right wing propaganda" channel so no, Dems would never want to debate on Fox because they will get tough questions.
Mark85la
Mark85la

NBC and ABC Bias? You darn tootin'! Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum