Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lottery winner on food stamps!!!

2 posters

:: Main :: Social Issues

Go down

Lottery winner on food stamps!!! Empty Lottery winner on food stamps!!!

Post by TexasBlue Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:13 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Lottery winner on food stamps!!! Admin210

Back to top Go down

Lottery winner on food stamps!!! Empty Re: Lottery winner on food stamps!!!

Post by TexasBlue Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:14 pm

We have voted for this nanny state gov't, so this comes as no surprise. It's the me, me, me, me mentality. Gimme, gimme, gimme! I deserve it!

Brought to you by the cancer called liberalism.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Arx Ferrum Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:45 pm

This is a really troubling issue because first and foremost, it casts a really ugly light on ALL who use foodstamps and renders them into nothing but lazy slackards who would think nothing of ripping the taxpayer off.

The foodstamp program as conceived, is not a bad idea. It helps those in genuine need... and in a nation that God has blessed with bounty, the sin would definitely be ours to turn those in real need away.

Unfortunately, people like this give everything and everyone connected with the program a very hurtful blackeye.

Arx Ferrum
Arx Ferrum

Lottery winner on food stamps!!! Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Arx Ferrum wrote:This is a really troubling issue because first and foremost, it casts a really ugly light on ALL who use foodstamps and renders them into nothing but lazy slackards who would think nothing of ripping the taxpayer off.

The foodstamp program as conceived, is not a bad idea. It helps those in genuine need... and in a nation that God has blessed with bounty, the sin would definitely be ours to turn those in real need away.

Unfortunately, people like this give everything and everyone connected with the program a very hurtful blackeye.

Yeah, this gives the program a black eye. It furthers my assertion that the gov't is corrupt and mismanaged at an astounding level.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down