Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves

3 posters

:: Main :: Social Issues

Go down

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves  Empty The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves

Post by TexasBlue Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:17 pm

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves

Neal Boortz
Nov. 1, 2012

Oh wow. Another NBA season. I can hardly contain myself. There is one NBA story out there that I find amusing; more amusing even than when the NBA players asked that the league exempt the phrase “motherf__ker” from rules against obscenity because the phrase is a part of black culture. Uh …. Yeah.

Well this time it seems that is that very black culture that is under attack. The 2012-13 Minnesota Timberwolves seem to have too many white players. In a country where blacks are 12.6% of the population – and black males about half that – 75% of NBA players are black. That doesn’t seem to be a problem. But along come the Timberwolves with a team roster that is only 33% black, and suddenly we have a situation. Civil rights “leaders” in Minneapolis are screaming. We have Tyrone Terrell, the chairman of the St. Paul African American Leadership Council says the Timberwolves are trying to appeal to a white fan base! Oh, the horror! Another local civil rights “advocate,” Ron Edwards, said it was “somewhat disturbing” when he saw a game last season where there was only one black player on the floor for the Timberwolves. He calls the present team roster a “nullification of diversity and a reversal of history.”

By the way … five of the white Timberwolves players are from out of this country. And you just KNOW what would happen if whites complained about not enough white players on the floor of pretty much any NBA team, don’t you? Yeah … I know you do.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves  Admin210

Back to top Go down

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves  Empty Re: The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves

Post by TexasBlue Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Can you believe this shit?!?!?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves  Admin210

Back to top Go down

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves  Empty Re: The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves

Post by dblboggie Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Sadly, yes... I can believe it. Leftists in this country have gone stark staring mad.
dblboggie
dblboggie

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves  Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 pm

What are they going to do, get rid of a few white people and put in some blacks so that it's racially equal?
Mark85la
Mark85la

The Too-White Minnesota Timberwolves  Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down