Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Back To Green Bay Brett

2 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Welcome Back To Green Bay Brett Empty Welcome Back To Green Bay Brett

Post by i_luv_miley Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Green Bay - 28
Minnesota - 24

Snicker
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Welcome Back To Green Bay Brett Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back To Green Bay Brett Empty Re: Welcome Back To Green Bay Brett

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 pm

They both suck. Hysterical
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Welcome Back To Green Bay Brett Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 am

That was an awful game - at least the one quarter that I watched. I gave up at halftime. Razz I mean, Green Bay had numerous opportunities to score but for some reason Rodgers kept over-throwing the receivers - by five yards. It was awful. I will say this though - I do think the Vikings were screwed out of a touchdown. But being a Packers fan, that didn't bother me. Whistle
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:10 am

i_luv_miley wrote:That was an awful game - at least the one quarter that I watched. I gave up at halftime. Razz I mean, Green Bay had numerous opportunities to score but for some reason Rodgers kept over-throwing the receivers - by five yards. It was awful. I will say this though - I do think the Vikings were screwed out of a touchdown. But being a Packers fan, that didn't bother me. Whistle

Which one? The one where the receivers one foot wasn't quite in the end one due to being pushed as he caught the ball?

Personally, i think the Vikes are a vastly superior team to GB. I don't know what the problem is with them this year. Vikes have a very talented team. But adding Moss isn't going to help them from this point on. They're 2-4 now. They could win the rest and be good 12-4 or even lose just one more and finish 11-5. But the way they've played, even if they finish at 10-5, they're out by the divisional playoffs

Don't even get me started with Dallas. Yeesh. They'll be 1-5 after they get beat by the NY Giants tomorrow night. Looking at their schedule, they'll be lucky to finish at 4-12. Discipline is their biggest problem.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:30 am

TexasBlue wrote:
i_luv_miley wrote:That was an awful game - at least the one quarter that I watched. I gave up at halftime. Razz I mean, Green Bay had numerous opportunities to score but for some reason Rodgers kept over-throwing the receivers - by five yards. It was awful. I will say this though - I do think the Vikings were screwed out of a touchdown. But being a Packers fan, that didn't bother me. Whistle

Which one? The one where the receivers one foot wasn't quite in the end one due to being pushed as he caught the ball?

Personally, i think the Vikes are a vastly superior team to GB. I don't know what the problem is with them this year. Vikes have a very talented team. But adding Moss isn't going to help them from this point on. They're 2-4 now. They could win the rest and be good 12-4 or even lose just one more and finish 11-5. But the way they've played, even if they finish at 10-5, they're out by the divisional playoffs

Don't even get me started with Dallas. Yeesh. They'll be 1-5 after they get beat by the NY Giants tomorrow night. Looking at their schedule, they'll be lucky to finish at 4-12. Discipline is their biggest problem.
It was the touchdown that was taken away after it was reviewed. After the review, the referee said that the receiver didn't have control of the ball. And yeah, part of the ball hit the ground before his body, but I thought the receiver did have control of it on the way down.

And even though I'll take this win, I'm not too thrilled with how the season has gone either. I do think Green Bay is a good team, but they sure haven't been playing like it. IMO, they should be 6-1 and maybe even 7-0. But they lost two in a row in overtime before today's win - and to not-very-good teams. And to make it even worse, the only divisional team I am concerned about is Minnesota, and Green Bay should be at least four games up on them. But having lost those three, the teams are basically tied. And you want to talk about over-rated? Chicago? WTF??? There is no excuse losing to the Bears. Beat Dead Horse
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:42 am

i_luv_miley wrote:It was the touchdown that was taken away after it was reviewed. After the review, the referee said that the receiver didn't have control of the ball. And yeah, part of the ball hit the ground before his body, but I thought the receiver did have control of it on the way down.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that one. The one i was talking about was more towards the end. Yeah, that was a shit call.

i_luv_miley wrote:And even though I'll take this win, I'm not too thrilled with how the season has gone either. I do think Green Bay is a good team, but they sure haven't been playing like it. IMO, they should be 6-1 and maybe even 7-0. But they lost two in a row in overtime before today's win - and to not-very-good teams. And to make it even worse, the only divisional team I am concerned about is Minnesota, and Green Bay should be at least four games up on them. But having lost those three, the teams are basically tied. And you want to talk about over-rated? Chicago? WTF??? There is no excuse losing to the Bears. Beat Dead Horse

Yeah, this division is a piece of crap. GB's only threat within the division us here in Minn.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum