Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rasmussen Polls

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Rasmussen Polls Empty Rasmussen Polls

Post by TexasBlue Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm

In all my 46 years, i've never been contacted by them. Tonight i was. Just got off the phone with them 5 minutes ago. I'll let ya know when i see the results on their site. Not sure how fast they'll tally those results.

Bama isn't going to like me very much. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Rasmussen Polls Admin210

Back to top Go down

Rasmussen Polls Empty Re: Rasmussen Polls

Post by BubbleBliss Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Way to be famous, Tex! cheers
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Rasmussen Polls Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Wouldn't go quite that far. I'd say it about time i got to voice my opinion and be part of the results.

Btw, the current poll shows 23% strongly favor the HC bill and 46% strongly oppose it.

Not good for the Dems. That's almost 50% vs 25%. Bad odds for them.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Rasmussen Polls Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by guido Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Wouldn't go quite that far. I'd say it about time i got to voice my opinion and be part of the results.

Btw, the current poll shows 23% strongly favor the HC bill and 46% strongly oppose it.

Not good for the Dems. That's almost 50% vs 25%. Bad odds for them.

I would fall into the 50% if I were polled.
guido
guido

Rasmussen Polls Newmem10

Birthday : 1970-10-21

http://omganotherforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Yeah, i am, too. The poll had a wide variety of questions. The one Obama made the best marks from me was the war. I didn't strongly support him on that either but fell in the 'fairly good' category. Bush was in the mode also as far as i was concerned.

I feel like Obama stepped into a pile of sh!t when he took office. My problem is how he's been handling it. A good case is how he spent part of the day in Ohio 'campaigning' for the HC bill. While unemployment is above 9.6%, he's worried about HC. The only major things he and the Dems have done as far as job go is the stimulus bill and the recent 'jobs' bill. That's it. I've been out of work for 14 months and he's consumed by HC. Unreal.

This man is going to be a one-term president and will rival Carter as the worst modern day president we've had.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Rasmussen Polls Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by guido Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Yeah, i am, too. The poll had a wide variety of questions. The one Obama made the best marks from me was the war. I didn't strongly support him on that either but fell in the 'fairly good' category. Bush was in the mode also as far as i was concerned......

Bush's only fµq up was going after Iraq, as opposed to sticking to his word, and going after the people/area that plotter 9/11/01.
guido
guido

Rasmussen Polls Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by guido Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:29 pm

I mean really, don't you find that Bush2's attack on Iraq came MOMENTS after Saddam's threat to start trading oil in Euros as opposed to the standard Petro-dollar?

Bush2 was "cleaning up" what HE felt, (don't get me started on Haliburton) Bush1 left UNDONE after the Kuwait BS.
guido
guido

Rasmussen Polls Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Watch the Frontline documentary "Bush's War'. It shows how Cheney and Rice went behind Powell's back in order to persuade the President to invade Iraq. It also shows how Bush, Cheney and Rice continuously ignored the Dept. of Foreign Affairs and State Department's warnings that an insurgency will rise up and that the country will collapse into chaos.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Rasmussen Polls Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by guido Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:46 am

BubbleBliss wrote:Watch the Frontline documentary "Bush's War'. It shows how Cheney and Rice went behind Powell's back in order to persuade the President to invade Iraq. It also shows how Bush, Cheney and Rice continuously ignored the Dept. of Foreign Affairs and State Department's warnings that an insurgency will rise up and that the country will collapse into chaos.

Myself, I need to watch none of that.

We should have focused on Afghanistan from the get go.

This country, and our allies, needlessly wasted a LOT of lives, and resources, on a needless war for corporate gains.
guido
guido

Rasmussen Polls Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:19 pm

guido wrote:I mean really, don't you find that Bush2's attack on Iraq came MOMENTS after Saddam's threat to start trading oil in Euros as opposed to the standard Petro-dollar?

Bush2 was "cleaning up" what HE felt, (don't get me started on Haliburton) Bush1 left UNDONE after the Kuwait BS.

That and the hysteria of the after-effects of 9-11. My biggest problem with that war in Iraq was it's execution after Baghdad fell. That falls on Rummy's head big time.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Rasmussen Polls Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down