Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again Empty The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again

Post by TexasBlue Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:18 pm

The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again

Joe Weisenthal
Business Insider
Dec. 3, 2010

Well, just when it looked like things might be turning up on the jobs front, we got today's thud of a report.
Here's the update of Calculated Risk's scariest jobs chart ever, which shows flattening of the recovery curve.

The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again Chart-of-the-day-jobs-dec-2010
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again Admin210

Back to top Go down

The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again Empty Re: The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again

Post by dblboggie Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 pm

And it will continue to look like that as long as the private sector is kept in uncertainty as to what will happen with tax rates as well as what the unanticipated hidden costs of health care and "finance reform" will ultimately be.

Businesses must make plans for the future. To make those plans they must know what certain costs are going to be, otherwise they risk disaster. The Obama administration and the Democrats have created a universe of uncertainty and doubt that simply paralyzes business planning and thus business expansion.

Look for this to continue for as long as the Democrats are in power.
dblboggie
dblboggie

The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again Senmem10

Back to top Go down

The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again Empty Re: The Scariest Jobs Chart Ever Is Now Really Scary Again

Post by TexasBlue Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:41 pm

I can see one thing; this unemployment situation will not change until we get a congress and a president that favors the private sector. We're 1/3 the way there. Liberals will make their snide remarks next year on how things haven't changed with the GOP in control of the House. Well, duh.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I can see one thing; this unemployment situation will not change until we get a congress and a president that favors the private sector. We're 1/3 the way there. Liberals will make their snide remarks next year on how things haven't changed with the GOP in control of the House. Well, duh.

Exactly! Obama and the Democrats have been on an all out assault on the private sector since Obama took office. It is quite clear that Obama has nothing but utter disdain for the private sector and has done everything he can to hamstring and cripple it. And people wonder why businesses aren't hiring.

And I'm quite sure the libs will come out of the woodwork wagging their fingers at Republicans for not turning things around, despite the fact that they are powerless to do so until Obama and the Democratic majority in the senate are a thing of the past. This is just par for the course.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

I'd like just one liberal to explain to me on why things are as they still are.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I'd like just one liberal to explain to me on why things are as they still are.

So would I. I'd like to have that debate.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum