Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberal Violence: Five Names You Should Know

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liberal Violence: Five Names You Should Know - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberal Violence: Five Names You Should Know

Post by BubbleBliss Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:59 pm

We'll just leave it at this... I'm just pissed that I wasted all that time typing up my damn response twice. :suspect: Chin Scratch
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Liberal Violence: Five Names You Should Know - Page 2 Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Liberal Violence: Five Names You Should Know - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberal Violence: Five Names You Should Know

Post by TexasBlue Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 pm

BubbleBliss wrote:We'll just leave it at this... I'm just pissed that I wasted all that time typing up my damn response twice. :suspect: Chin Scratch

How do think i felt? I was cussing out loud when that happened to me. And i found out why it happened. With Firefox (my browser), if you tap the Backspace key while on a web page, it goes back one page. I bumped it with my pinky finger. Of course, when i clicked forward, the reply field was blank. I was mad as hell because i was typing the very last quote you did. All my responses were lost. fµck, i was mad.

So, i did some research into how to stop that from happening. I changed a setting deep within Firefox's guts to stop that from happening again. Now it won't..... i hope.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Liberal Violence: Five Names You Should Know - Page 2 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 pm

It's not only Firefox, Chrome and IE do that as well. It's like pressing the space bar to pause a movie or a song in an external player, it's to save time and make it more convenient.

I tried to submit my answer and it asked me to sign in again... so I did and it went back to the reply screen and nothing could be saved even after I hit backspace a couple of times.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 pm

BubbleBliss wrote:It's not only Firefox, Chrome and IE do that as well. It's like pressing the space bar to pause a movie or a song in an external player, it's to save time and make it more convenient.

I tried to submit my answer and it asked me to sign in again... so I did and it went back to the reply screen and nothing could be saved even after I hit backspace a couple of times.

FF allows you to edit it's config file to customize things. Now when i hit the Backspace button, the page just scrolls down a bit instead. Shocked
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:41 am

I've gotta look into that!
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:19 pm

You have Firefox? if not, you should get it and try it.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah I have it. I use it sometimes, it has improved a lot over the years.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Lemme know when you decide to use it. I'll shoot you the code and instructions on how to alter that config setting. It's easy and it won't mess the browser up.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Alright. I still have to look into that Chrome alternative. XD
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Yeah, but Chrome does the same thing as does that alternative Chrome browser.

You could always use FF just for posting.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah, I'll look into FF some more.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2