Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News Empty Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Rep. Anthony Weiner Loses It Over Tax Debate on Megyn Kelly's Show

11 minutes long. Fast forward to about the 9 minute mark to see him exposed for the fraud he is. ROFL

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News Admin210

Back to top Go down

Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News Empty Re: Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 pm

This guy just disgusts me. His attitude about other peoples money is repulsive and represents the very ugliest side of politics. He was absolutely indignant at Megyn's suggestion that it wasn't fair to tax a persons life's labor - after it had already been taxed multiple times - because well, that person is now dead! Megyn should have bitch-slapped this asshole.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News Empty Re: Dem Congressman Loses It Over Tax Debate on Fox News

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

dblboggie wrote:Megyn should have bitch-slapped this asshole.

She did and didn't even know it. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:20 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:Megyn should have bitch-slapped this asshole.

She did and didn't even know it. ROFL

Snicker I wanted more... Nod2
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Gotta give that congressman kudos for even going on FNC. Most of them won't go on.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:34 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Gotta give that congressman kudos for even going on FNC. Most of them won't go on.

Honestly, I don't even give him that. I don't think he is sane enough to realize that his point of view is diametrically opposed to America and our constitution. I think he is delusional and actually thinks that he is on the right side of things and that American's agree with him.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:58 pm

I give him props for going on because he knows his argument will be dismantled. Most of the others don't bother because they know they don't have a fighting chance.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I give him props for going on because he knows his argument will be dismantled. Most of the others don't bother because they know they don't have a fighting chance.

I honestly believe that this guy was so certain that his position was the morally superior one that he didn't even believe that his argument would be dismantled. And I believe that he does not think, even now, that his argument was dismantled by Megyn. I think this guy lives in a delusional world, one that reality does not intrude on. That is why I don't believe he deserves any props whatsoever.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:22 pm

I'll just disagree. He had the guts to go on where most don't. That's the point I'm making.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I'll just disagree. He had the guts to go on where most don't. That's the point I'm making.

I understand the point you are making, and I can appreciate that. But I still say it doesn't take "guts" to go on and defend a point of view that one believes is the morally superior view. I posit that it takes a person who is delusional about how others see that view. This guy is citing stats that are pure fiction, and it is clear that he believes them. He doesn't have guts, he has a hallucinatory view of American's views. And he thinks he is on the right side of them. November demonstrated that he clearly does not.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:45 pm

This is all true. But the libs probably say the same of cons but the facts don't work in their favor.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:18 am

TexasBlue wrote:This is all true. But the libs probably say the same of cons but the facts don't work in their favor.

This is true, liberals do say the same things about conservatives. The difference, of course, is that one can actually look up statistics, like those from the IRS, and the historical record, and see the truth behind conservative positions on things like tax cuts, and how these actually DO not only bring in more revenue to the government but also result in the upper income brackets paying an even larger share of the overall tax burden of the country. Liberals have to lie about the reasons for things like this, conservatives have the distinct advantage of being able to speak openly and truthfully about these issues.

I know this sounds insanely partisan, but this is actually the simple truth. I think that's why statements like this drive liberals so crazy. They can't admit that their agenda is actually more centralized power in the hands of the federal government and control over peoples lives, so they have to invent seemingly plausible reasons for things like the "health care reform" bill, when they know that free-market reforms would be far more effective than total government control over all health insurance.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down