Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions Empty Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions

Post by TexasBlue Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions Admin210

Back to top Go down

Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions Empty Re: Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions

Post by dblboggie Thu May 19, 2011 10:22 pm

The sound is out on my computer currently... but it's Maxine Waters, so I don't even have to hear what she's saying... I see her lips moving and I know that she is lying through her teeth!!! How this woman ever got elected to the House of Representatives is beyond me! She is a disgrace to that body and to humanity at large!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions Empty Re: Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions

Post by TexasBlue Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 am

dblboggie wrote:The sound is out on my computer currently... but it's Maxine Waters, so I don't even have to hear what she's saying... I see her lips moving and I know that she is lying through her teeth!!! How this woman ever got elected to the House of Representatives is beyond me! She is a disgrace to that body and to humanity at large!

She said to the president of Shell Oil during a House hearing:;
Maxine Waters wrote:“And guess what this member* would be all about? This member would be all about socializing — er, uh. [Pauses for several moments] …. would be about … [pause] … basically … taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat May 21, 2011 6:54 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:The sound is out on my computer currently... but it's Maxine Waters, so I don't even have to hear what she's saying... I see her lips moving and I know that she is lying through her teeth!!! How this woman ever got elected to the House of Representatives is beyond me! She is a disgrace to that body and to humanity at large!

She said to the president of Shell Oil during a House hearing:;
Maxine Waters wrote:“And guess what this member* would be all about? This member would be all about socializing — er, uh. [Pauses for several moments] …. would be about … [pause] … basically … taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

There's a shocker, no? Half Grin Reminds me of Hilary Clinton's famous slip of the tongue when she said she'd "take oil company profits" by executive fiat and spend them as government saw fit.

That's the problem with far too many Democrats on the Hill, they cannot speak openly about what they truly believe and desire of government because they know that if they did they would never see elected office again in their lifetime. So they obfuscate, speak in riddles and cloudy euphemisms and often just outright lies (as in Obama's "I am not for single-payer health care" while declaring that he was for single-payer before union audiences - just one of many, many lies that Obama has told and of which there is solid proof - ie, video and audio). The only reason they get away with these lies is that they have a mainstream media that is nothing more than a party instrument.

dblboggie
dblboggie

Maxine Waters Slip of the Tongue Reveals True Intentions Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down