Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A different view on the gun debate

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

A different view on the gun debate Empty A different view on the gun debate

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri May 14, 2010 4:50 pm

I am against guns but the term "banning" is rather strong of a term to use. I prefer to use the term usefulness instead!

Let me explain:
There are 2 types of people in the world...good and bad.
NRA members acknowledge they do not want guns in the hands of the "bad" guys so the only ones left are the good guys! There's where we have a problem.

If you have a room full of responsible, law-abiding people, they will not intentionally use a gun (it's here that you must know that guns are used solely to injure and/or kill and a good person will not purposely do that).

Guns indeed are used for just 1 thing...to shoot people.You can't mop a floor with a gun. You can't drive one to the office like a car. You can't wear it like a jacket. you can't cut something with it like a knife...

So to summarize:
If you're a good person, you won't use a gun. If you're a bad person, you shouldn't have a gun.
Who is left?
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

A different view on the gun debate Junmem10

Back to top Go down

A different view on the gun debate Empty Re: A different view on the gun debate

Post by TexasBlue Fri May 14, 2010 6:01 pm

What's getting rid of guns going to prove? What's it going to do? Who's it going to benefit? What means are people going to use to kill others?

Gun grabbers never can answer the last one.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

A different view on the gun debate Admin210

Back to top Go down