Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting"

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting" Empty Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting"

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting"

President Barack Obama speech to the National Council of La Raza annual conference Monday in Washington. He talks about immigration reform in this short clip:

OBAMA: "The idea of doing things on my own is very tempting. I promise you, not just on immigration reform. But that's not how our system works. That's not how our democracy functions. That's not how our Constitution is written," Obama said at the National Council of La Raza's annual conference.

"Let's be honest, I need a dance partner here, and the floor is empty," he added, referring to the need for bipartisan congressional support to pass an immigration reform measure.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting" Empty Re: Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting"

Post by dblboggie Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Can you say that you are in the least surprised at this sentiment would escape Obama's lips?

I'm certainly not.

And I don't think Obama gives a damn about our constitution (ObamaCare made that clear).
dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting" Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting" Empty Re: Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting"

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Can't say I do.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama: "The Idea Doing Things On My Own Is Very Tempting" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down