Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis"

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis" Empty Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis"

Post by TexasBlue Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis"

RealClearPolitics
August 3, 2011

"In the last few months, the economy has had to absorb an earthquake in Japan, the economic head winds coming from Europe, the Arab Spring and the rise in oil prices, all of which have been very challenging for the recovery. But these are things we couldn't control. Our economy didn't need Washington to come along with a manufactured crisis to make things worse. That was in our hands. It's pretty likely that the uncertainty surrounding the raising of the debt ceiling for both businesses and consumers has been unsettling and just one more impediment to the full recovery that we need and it's something we could have avoided entirely. So, voters may have chosen divided government but they sure didn't vote for dysfunctional government. They want us to solve problems, they want us to get this economy growing and adding jobs," President Obama said in the Rose Garden Tuesday afternoon after the debt ceiling deal passed in the Senate.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis" Empty Re: Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis"

Post by TexasBlue Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

President Obama wrote:They want us to solve problems, they want us to get this economy growing and adding jobs

We sure do. But in 2 and a half years, you (and Dem majorities) didn't get it done. Not even remotely close, btw.

Toast in 2012.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis" Empty Re: Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis"

Post by dblboggie Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Our economy didn't need Washington to come along with a manufactured crisis to make things worse.

WHAT HAVE I BEEN SAYING?!?!?! This was a manufactured "crisis." There was never, EVER, a chance that we would default on our debt!

It's just breathtaking to hear these words leave Obama's lips, recalling as I do all the freaking times he held the threat of default over the heads of the Republicans and the American people like some kind economic nuclear Sword of Damocles!

The man is beyond description in his depravity. I don't think he even knows what the word "truth" means!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis" Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 pm

ROFL

You get more wound up than I do. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 pm

TexasBlue wrote: ROFL

You get more wound up than I do. Big Grin

Snicker

Yeah, I really do. It just drives me crazy that people believe the crap the mainstream media spits out, without any inspection, any research or examination.

And while this is slowly changing (the drop in readership and viewership as evidence), it cannot change quickly enough for me. The stakes are just too high. I genuinely believe that we are at a crossroad now, and 4 more years of Obama will indeed spell the death knell for this nation as we know it.

Sounds a bit melodramatic I know, but I believe this to be true. We just cannot afford 4 more years of Obama. A lame duck Obama would be a catastrophe for this nation.

But the traitorous mainstream media are doing everything they can to see that Obama get's yet another bite at the apple. And that's why I get so worked up about it.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama Reflects On Debt Fight: Didn't Need This "Manufactured Crisis" Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down