Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz Empty The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz

Post by TexasBlue Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:44 pm

The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz

Neal Boortz
August 17, 2011

Several weeks ago I was treated first hand to the dishonesty and complete lack of integrity on the part of liberal talk show host Ed Schultz and MSNBC.

Schultz took a tape of remarks I made on the air regarding self defense, edited my comments, and then played those edited comments on his MSNBC and his radio show to make it sound like I was advocating cold-blooded
murder.

Well now Schultz has done it again; though this time the target of his dishonesty was far more important than I. This time the target was Rick Perry.

Here’s what Mr. Integrity did this time.

Rick Perry is speaking to a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa. He’s talking about our soaring national debt. Here’s Perry’s quote:

“That big black cloud that hangs over America, that debt that is so monstrous.”

So Shultz takes that tape and edits out the “that debt that is so monstrous” part. Schultz plays just the words “That big black could that hangs over America” and then cuts off the rest. Schultz then says “That black could Perry is talking about is President Barack Obama” and goes on the typical rant about Perry’s racist remarks.

Then the predictable started to happen. Hip Hop Wired runs an article with this headline: “Governor Rick Perry Calls President Obama A ‘Big Black Cloud.’” That article, according to RedState.com, also included a completely manufactured quote about Perry in which Perry is accused of saying that there is “a big black guy running around the country that I’m not to happy about.”

What will come of this? Absolutely nothing. Ed Schultz is already known as someone who will engage in selective editing in order to make it appear that someone is saying something they didn’t, in fact, say. It’s his shtick, so to speak. And MSNBC has shown that they will support this dishonesty. Schultz has no credibility left, but that doesn’t make his actions any less reprehensible. Trust me … he’ll do it again.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz Admin210

Back to top Go down

The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz Empty Re: The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz

Post by dblboggie Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Now there's a shocker. A liberal media pundit lying. Half Grin
dblboggie
dblboggie

The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz Senmem10

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum