Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy Empty A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy

Post by TexasBlue Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy

Neal Boortz
August 18, 2011

This is a man who employs 70,000 Americans at his thousands of restaurants like Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s. I want you to take a listen to how a CEO describes the effect of government regulations, the uncertainty of tax increases and ObamaCare on his ability to grow his company and hire more workers. After listening to that, why would ANYONE – from a CEO to a young entrepreneur – want to risk anything with this hack in the White House?

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy Admin210

Back to top Go down

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy Empty Re: A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy

Post by dblboggie Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Now that we have an experienced and knowledgeable business executive saying exactly what I've been saying since Obama launched his attacks on the private sector, perhaps we can move beyond labeling me as just another partisan hack.

This stuff is business 101. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that increasing taxes and regulations and implementing something as complex and opaque as ObamaCare and Dodd/Frank would, of necessity, make it FAR more difficult to assess future costs and expand businesses in ways that yield a reasonable return on investments.

Obama has been an utter failure as a president, and today's stock market performance (at the same that time Obama jets off to Martha's Vineyard - the most expensive, luxurious and elite real estate in America) is just further proof of that.

dblboggie
dblboggie

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy Senmem10

Back to top Go down

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy Empty Re: A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy

Post by TexasBlue Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:12 am

You partisan hack you. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 pm

I love the title "A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy".. is it just me or there are others laughing very hard right now.. cuppa tea anyone Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by kronos Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 pm

cable2+1 wrote:I love the title "A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy".. is it just me or there are others laughing very hard right now.. cuppa tea anyone Wink

Same comment as I made in the NLRB thread. Posts need to have substance. If you disagree with the CEO, explain why.

From the "Rules to Live By":

Before posting a topic, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either interesting, informative or funny on some level?" If you can answer "yes" to any of these, then please post. If you can't, then refrain.

Before replying, please ask yourself: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

kronos

A CEO explains how Obama is killing the economy Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down