Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken?

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken? Empty You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken?

Post by TexasBlue Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 pm

"You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken?"

Guy Benson
Townhall.com
Sept. 9, 2011

Between Richard Trumka's special invitation to the president's "jobs speech," his despicable AFL-CIO 9/11 "tribute" essay, and the AFL-CIO affiliated ILWU's riot and hostage-taking in Washington State, we've been discussing organized labor quite a lot this week. Luckily for the embattled unions, a reporter from Portland, Oregon-based KGW-TV ventured over to the local ILWU headquarters to cover their side of the story. A friendly, staid, and eloquent employee greeted the news crew and calmly explained the situation. Just kidding. He went ballistic, screeching every profane slur in the book, and threatening to commit physical assault and destroy their equipment.

Happy Friday from a core Democratic Party constituency!

UPDATE - It has come to my attention that my headline is inaccurate. This delightful gentleman asked the cameraman if he wanted his equipment "broke." Townhall regrets the error.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken? Admin210

Back to top Go down

You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken? Empty Re: You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken?

Post by TexasBlue Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm not as nice as these TV news people. I would've jack-slapped this guy so had that I would've been in jail for quite a while. I take no shit from anyone. But that's just me. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken? Admin210

Back to top Go down

You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken? Empty Re: You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken?

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Ah yes... there's that wonderfully nuanced dialogue, that highly intellectual erudition that liberal Democrat union members are best known for.

And liberals call conservatives the purveyors of hate speech. Sheesh!
dblboggie
dblboggie

You Want Your Fucking Camera Broken? Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down