Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information Overload: Herman Cain

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Information Overload: Herman Cain Empty Information Overload: Herman Cain

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Information Overload: Herman Cain

Neal Boortz
Oct. 31, 2011

Sarah Palin was incorrect. Herman Cain is anything but a flavor of the week. In fact, it has been a month since Palin made that statement, but ever since then, Herman has risen in the polls and his media exposure has sky rocketed. Some of that exposure has been good and some has been … well … what you would expect from the ObamaMedia. But despite the ObamaMedia emphasis on Herman’s missteps, the voters aren’t deterred.

As of right now, Herman Cain is in the lead to win the crucial Iowa Caucus. He is polling with 23% of the vote, ahead of Mitt Romney with 22% of the vote. Real Clear Politics has Herman Cain ahead of Mitt Romney in Iowa with 27% of the vote, and Herman polls ahead of Romney on a national scale, though barely.

Now let’s get to some of the media coverage of our pal Herman …

High Tech Lynching?

Yup … let’s start with this. There are a few certainties in life. One is that within seven minutes of meeting someone I’m going to say something that offends them. Doesn’t matter. I’m used to it. The other is that if a black conservative starts to show some strength in our political or entertainment world he is going to be attacked by white liberals. This is doubly so if that black conservatives poses a threat to a treasured icon of liberalism.

By now you’ve heard of the allegations against Herman Cain which broke over the weekend. Two unidentified woman have accused Cain of “inappropriate behavior” several years ago when Cain was running the restaurant association. There are no allegations of any touching. No allegations that sexual favors were requested or suggested. The charges? Did he tell a joke? We’re not really sure what, if anything, happened. Cain has some appearances before the media today, and we’re sure to hear more from him.

In the meantime … the left gave Bill Clinton a complete pass for the (alleged) rape of Juanita Broaddrick (I believe it happened) and the Lewinsky’s in the Oral … excuse me … Oval Office. So I’m not inclined to pay much attention to the left or the ObamaMedia on this particular story.

Moving right along here ………..

Here is an example of some of the love Herman is getting from more conservative websites like the American Thinker:
A Cain presidency would be a cosmic irony -- a towering affront, an epic challenge -- to African-American leaders and white progressives who profit from the bondage of African-Americans -- bondage in the form of welfare dependency, and bondage in a subculture that advances resentment, victimhood, and retribution.

Then we have Herman Cain coverage from the ObamaMedia. For example, this segment on MSNBC featuring “Democrat strategist” and former spokeswoman of the DNC Karen Finney:
“One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy. I think he's giving that base a free
pass. And I think they like him because they think he's a black man who knows his place. I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."