Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceasar Obummas strikes again!

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Ceasar Obummas strikes again! Empty Ceasar Obummas strikes again!

Post by TexasBlue Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Ceasar Obummas strikes again!

Neal Boortz
Jan. 5, 2011

Just yesterday I warned that Ceasar Obammus was ready to rule. He didn’t waste any time living up to his dictator-inspired nickname. Yesterday he decided to make a few “recess” appointments. The problem? The Congress is not in recess. The House did not consent to a recess at the end of the year, so the Senate is being forced to hold what are called pro forma sessions every few days. I’m sure Jamie Dupree could do a lot better job of explaining what that means, but the point is that according to that pesky little thing called the Constitution, the Senate is still in session.

This fact didn’t stop Barack Obama from making appointments, when he should be seeking the advice and consent of the Senate. Right now, the Senate is holding these pro forma sessions, which occur every few days and last at most a few seconds. Only one day after the Senate held a session, Obama made these appointments, which breaks with long-standing tradition of the Senate being in recess for at least three days before a president can consider a recess appointment. Not only is the a precedent of many years, but Obama used the pro forma session excuse to block recess appointments when he was serving in the Senate during the Bush administration AND Obama’s own administration has argued in front of the Supreme Court that the very appointments he has made were illegal!

So who, exactly, is so important that Dear Ruler was willing to trash the Constitution? First came the appointment of the Dodd-Frank czar – the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. For this post Obammus chose former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray. Michelle Malkin has a great reminder of just the kind of power we are giving to this unelected, and now unapproved, bureaucrat.

Caesar wasn’t through. Obammus went on to appoint three more members to the infamous National Labor Relations Board. Remember that the National Labor Relations Board is typically a five person board but had been operating as three people for a while. One of the appointments ran out near the end of last year, rendering the board inoperable with only two members. The Republicans hoped to keep it that way, considering the Boeing lawsuit and the recent ruling on expedited union elections. That was until Obama decided to appoint three members to the board, allowing it to once again continue its pro-union, job-killing endeavors. Naturally, union leaders have already come out to praise Obama’s decision to bypass the Congress.

Ceasar Obammus says that the nation deserves "to have qualified public servants fighting for them every day - whether it is to enforce new consumer protections or uphold the rights of working Americans." So now it is up to OBAMA what and who you deserve; and what’s more, these decisions should not be made under Constitutional guidelines and principals. Obammus says, “When Congress refuses to act, I as President have an obligation to act on the behalf of the American people and I’m not going to stand by while a minority in the Senate puts party ideology ahead of the people.”

No, dictator Obama, you do not have the obligation to act beyond the confines of the Constitution. The gonads on this man! He really thinks that he knows what is best and that he is above the Constitution.

Just a word or two on recess appointments? Why does the Constitution even permit them? That would be because these appointments need ratification by the Senate. The designers of our Constitution foresaw times when the Senate might not be in session to ratify an urgently needed appointment until the Congress was in session again. It was most definitely NOT designed to allow the president to tell the Senate to “go to hell, I’ll do this without you.”

Obama said he was going to “fundamentally transform the United States of America.” Are you starting to understand how he intends to do that? Let’s start with ignoring the Constitution.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Ceasar Obummas strikes again! Admin210

Back to top Go down

Ceasar Obummas strikes again! Empty Re: Ceasar Obummas strikes again!

Post by TexasBlue Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

It's almost like listening to DBL talk.

Are you sure you're not Boortz, DBL? ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:43 pm

And I thought Obama taught constitutional law at Harvard? lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Ceasar Obummas strikes again! Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 pm

TexasBlue wrote:It's almost like listening to DBL talk.

Are you sure you're not Boortz, DBL ROFL

Snicker I ain't admitting nothing in an open forum... Leer

ROFL
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:26 pm

dblboggie wrote:

ROFL

I've heard your voice. You ain't Boortz. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:

ROFL

I've heard your voice. You ain't Boortz. Big Grin

Snicker

Oh but that were I he... I'd not be responding from this crappy little phone.

Sadly, I have the voice but not the venue. And I'm afraid I'm too old to change that reality despite my desire to do so.

Or am I... Leer
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 am

The DBL Show live on 97.3 FM radio!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down