Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination Empty Re: Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination

Post by Mark85la Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Again, only liberals can demonize and bash others, it's a one way street.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination Empty Re: Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:47 pm

JJ is an ambulance chaser of the worst kind. Anything he says is so far off base that it's not even worth commenting on. But since you posted it, I will comment. ROFL

I seriously don't care when people like him or congresswoman Jackson Lee say dumb thins like this. I say bring on more of it!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Jackson is a pompous, bloviating asshole, a blackmailing con artist and race pimp!

What he says means less than squat to me!

I think most sane people saw through this jackass years ago.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton need to invest in duct tape and stick entire rolls on their mouths.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:47 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton need to invest in duct tape and stick entire rolls on their mouths.

Now I would not object to that at all!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down