Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democrats rip Santorum

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Democrats rip Santorum Empty Democrats rip Santorum

Post by TexasBlue Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Democrats rip Santorum

Neal Boortz
Feb. 21, 2012

If you want just a small taste of what it would be like to run Rick Santorum as your GOP nominee, look no further than a DNC email released over the weekend. One part read …

"Rather than focusing on jobs, the economy, or any of the issues that matter most to Americans, he discussed man's 'dominion over' the earth, repeated his patently false claim that prenatal health care is a plot to force more abortions, and questioned the need for public education.”

I received a lot of flak for my comments yesterday about Rick Santorum, yet not one person could explain to me how Rick Santorum would appeal to moderate or independent voters. If you don’t want to answer that question, show me the numbers that say the Republicans can beat Barack Obama without independent voters. From everything that I’m seeing, that’s impossible. This is the most important election we’ve had in my 40+ years of talk radio, and the Democrats – the Statists – the collectivists – the Marxists – the enemies of all that we have learned to cherish – are positively salivating over the possibility of Obama running against Santorum.

There’s been increasing talk of a brokered convention to pick a new candidate at the last minute. Republicans don’t seem to like the idea. Research shows that Republican voters prefer not to have a brokered convention by a 2-to-1 margin. So that means your options are Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich or Ron Paul. There is only ONE question you should be considering as you select from these four .. and that is which one of these candidates has the best chance of beating Obama. That’s the focus of your decision … nothing else.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Democrats rip Santorum Admin210

Back to top Go down

Democrats rip Santorum Empty Re: Democrats rip Santorum

Post by TexasBlue Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

There is only ONE question you should be considering as you select from these four .. and that is which one of these candidates has the best chance of beating Obama. That’s the focus of your decision … nothing else.

Answer: None of them.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

You think Obama is going to win?
Mark85la
Mark85la

Democrats rip Santorum Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Mark85la wrote:You think Obama is going to win?

With this current crop? Yep. I do.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Blame the media, they want us to have either Mitt or Rick. I'm no fan of Romney, but at least he has money and an organized campaign, I just hope Rick fizzles soon.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:50 pm

I have not given up yet... Obama has been that bad.

MSM notwithstanding, it is going to be hard for them, no matter how many phony polls and sycophantic fluff stories they run favoring Obama, to paper over the shitty economy and the MILLONS of unemployed we have. I'd bet there's not a single American who does not know someone who has been unemployed for more than a year.

Does it look bad, yes, if you believe the MSM. Don't believe the MSM and their phony polls. I made a living doing polls as "news." It's all bullshit!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum