Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Sends Apology To AFghan President Over Koran Burning

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama Sends Apology To AFghan President Over Koran Burning Empty Re: Obama Sends Apology To AFghan President Over Koran Burning

Post by Mark85la Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:42 am

Wtf?
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama Sends Apology To AFghan President Over Koran Burning Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Obama Sends Apology To AFghan President Over Koran Burning Empty Re: Obama Sends Apology To AFghan President Over Koran Burning

Post by dblboggie Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Personally, I am sick and tired of pandering to these Islamists who fly into a muderous rage at even tiniest perceived slight of Islam.

The people are behaving like deranged animals and there is just no excuse for this sort of lawless behavior period!

Sometimes, I really want to say "okay... you want to act like animals, we'll we're outta here and you can deal with the Taliban and the terrorists on your own! But if you become a giant training camp for terrorists who start causing trouble with us again, when we come back we are going to carpet bomb your asses back to the stone age!"

Not realistic I know, but honestly, it seems like the only thing these people understand and respect is sheer force.

But to be fair to Obama here, I'm quite sure any of our past presidents from recent times would have done exactly the same thing. I know Bush and Clinton would have.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Obama didn't say anything about the occupiers burning the US flag, wonder why.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum