Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 US Troops Killed In Afghanistan Following Koran Burning

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

2 US Troops Killed In Afghanistan Following Koran Burning Empty Re: 2 US Troops Killed In Afghanistan Following Koran Burning

Post by Mark85la Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

I guess Obama's apology didn't "calm things down" huh?
Mark85la
Mark85la

2 US Troops Killed In Afghanistan Following Koran Burning Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

2 US Troops Killed In Afghanistan Following Koran Burning Empty Re: 2 US Troops Killed In Afghanistan Following Koran Burning

Post by TexasBlue Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 pm

That's because they used the Koran burning as a ruse.

I guess beheading people and hanging their burnt corpses from a bridge is a-okay though.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

2 US Troops Killed In Afghanistan Following Koran Burning Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:50 pm

I honestly believe this country is a lost cause. These people are behaving like animals. I am thoroughly disgusted by the utter barbarity displayed by these people. They are completely unworthy of the lives we have sacrificed to lift them out of the stone age.

Were it me, I would not only NOT apologize for the burning of 4 Korans (which were destroyed because prisoners were passing radical messages by writing in them - which meant they had already been desecrated by those prisoners as one is never supposed to write anything in the Koran), I would tell Hamid that we a out of there and he can deal with these animals on his own! It's not worth another another American life, or another American dime, trying to help those animals.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 pm

dblboggie wrote:It's not worth another another American life, or another American dime, trying to help those animals.

Thumbs Up

That's been the way I look at it for the last 2 years now.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

2 US Troops Killed In Afghanistan Following Koran Burning Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:It's not worth another another American life, or another American dime, trying to help those animals.

Thumbs Up

That's been the way I look at it for the last 2 years now.

I was willing to give them the benefit of doubt because we have sacrificed so much over the last decade... I had my doubts, but wishful thinking kept me holding out hope.

Clearly I was wrong. I admit that now. These recent events make it all too clear that we should have just carpert-bombed that country into oblivion. It's now clear that the only thing they respect and/or fear is sheer force.

It's just unbelievable that in the 21st century we could still see a people as barbaric and backward as what we are witnessing in Afghanistan - all thanks to the so-called "religion of peace."
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum