Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas Empty Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas

Post by Mark85la Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas Empty Re: Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas

Post by TexasBlue Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Another case of Obama (and Holder) following what laws they want to follow. The US Supreme Court already has ruled on this. http://articles.cnn.com/2008-04-28/politics/scotus.voter.id_1_voter-impersonation-voter-id-laws-voter-fraud?_s=PM:POLITICS
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas Admin210

Back to top Go down

Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas Empty Re: Obama Adminstration Blocks Voter ID Law In Texas

Post by dblboggie Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:17 pm

I wonder if Sen Cornyn really appreciates just how spot on the money he is with his accusations.

I just finished a book written by a former attorney with the Voting Rights section of the Civil Rights Division of the Dept of Justice. It was a bone chilling account of WILDLY RAMPANT corruption in the Voting Rights section, as well as elsewhere in the DOJ.

I HIGHLY recommend that everyone here read this book. What is currently happening in the DOJ's Voting Rights section (and the denial of Texas' voter ID law is a DIRECT result of that) could have very, VERY negative impact on the 2012 general election for the Republicans.

The book is very short, extremely well documented, and most of its content was personally witnessed by the author.

The book is "Injustice - Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department" by J. Christian Adams.

It really is a MUST read!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Another case of Obama (and Holder) following what laws they want to follow. The US Supreme Court already has ruled on this. http://articles.cnn.com/2008-04-28/politics/scotus.voter.id_1_voter-impersonation-voter-id-laws-voter-fraud_s=PM:POLITICS

You are soooo right about their selective application of the law. But is actually worse than you might believe - as bad as you already know it to be.

Adams' book really scared the crap outta me! I knew it was bad, I had no clue that it was as bad as Adams revealed. It is truly shocking how corrupt the Civil Rights Division (particularly the Voting Rights section) is. It is a national nightmare for anyone who is not a hard-core, hard leftist.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum