Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSNBC's Melissa Harris Perry: Rev. Wright Was "Exactly Right"

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

MSNBC's Melissa Harris Perry: Rev. Wright Was "Exactly Right" Empty Re: MSNBC's Melissa Harris Perry: Rev. Wright Was "Exactly Right"

Post by Mark85la Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Maybe MSNBC can hire Rev Wright or Father Pfleger to host their on shows, they'd fit in perfectly on that network.
Mark85la
Mark85la

MSNBC's Melissa Harris Perry: Rev. Wright Was "Exactly Right" Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

MSNBC's Melissa Harris Perry: Rev. Wright Was "Exactly Right" Empty Re: MSNBC's Melissa Harris Perry: Rev. Wright Was "Exactly Right"

Post by dblboggie Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 pm

First of all, the chick is blatantly lying! We haven't had another sucessful terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11... well one that I can recall if we count US Army Major Hassan's killings on Ft Hood a terrorist attack.

Second, this nothing more than a nakedly obvious attempt at making a pre-emptive strike on Breitbart's and Hannity's promise to fully vet Obama before the upcoming general election, a job the MSM utterly FAILED to do last time round!

I'll bet you dollars-to-doughnuts she thinks she can take the sting out of future revelations by getting them out first and spinning them like she did here.

But she is sooooooooo wrong about that!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Tammy Bruce on her show says she thinks Obama is a racist and a jew hater. Can't say I disagree with her.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Mark85la wrote:Tammy Bruce on her show says she thinks Obama is a racist and a jew hater. Can't say I disagree with her.

I would not call, even Obama, a racist. I've not heard anything from him that would indicate that he believes whites, or any race for that matter, to be biologically or mentally inferior. I think we throw that "racist" label around far too cavalierly.

Having said that... he IS, however, a real first class bigot with respect to whites and Jews.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I think Obama like Rev. Wright and other radical professors like Derek Bell he's associated with buys into the "rich white people" are evil and control everything and need to be dealt with, and the whole class warfare and racial division is central to his ideology. When he was a student, he embraced this radical Critical Race Theory crap and made his students read Bell's book. It explains why his justice dept won't treat black civil rights violators the same as white civil rights violators. (sorry if I'm ranting)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Mark85la wrote:I think Obama like Rev. Wright and other radical professors like Derek Bell he's associated with buys into the "rich white people" are evil and control everything and need to be dealt with, and the whole class warfare and racial division is central to his ideology. When he was a student, he embraced this radical Critical Race Theory crap and made his students read Bell's book. It explains why his justice dept won't treat black civil rights violators the same as white civil rights violators. (sorry if I'm ranting)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

Don't get me wrong my young friend, I am not saying you are wrong about Obama's predjudices or those of his radical associates. Indeed, critical race theory (CRT), while not racist, is indeed extremely bigoted and just flat out wrong.

And it is that same bigotry that drives Obama's DOJ.

But then, I did urge you to read that book by J. Christian Adams "Injustice - The Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department."

Once you read that book, you will know just how dangerous and bigoted the DOJ has become under Obama. It is far worse than a reasonable person might believe it to be.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Yeah, I will check it out. I haven't been to the library in a long time.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 am

What's a library?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

MSNBC's Melissa Harris Perry: Rev. Wright Was "Exactly Right" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 pm

TexasBlue wrote:What's a library

Snicker

Libraries are one of the very few expenditures of tax dollars that I support. And I use them regularly.

Even now, I am reading Mark Levin's latest best-seller "Ameritopia" on loan from my local library.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down