Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden calls bin Laden raid the most ‘audacious plan’ in 500 years

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Joe Biden calls bin Laden raid the most ‘audacious plan’ in 500 years Empty Re: Joe Biden calls bin Laden raid the most ‘audacious plan’ in 500 years

Post by Mark85la Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:47 pm

lol
Mark85la
Mark85la

Joe Biden calls bin Laden raid the most ‘audacious plan’ in 500 years Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden calls bin Laden raid the most ‘audacious plan’ in 500 years Empty Re: Joe Biden calls bin Laden raid the most ‘audacious plan’ in 500 years

Post by dblboggie Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Biden is a moron! Quite apart from the those campaigns mention in the article, I would also rank the Doolittle Raid on Tokyo with a mess of B-25's off the deck of a carrier right up there with the audacious military actions in the last 500 years.

It's hard to believe that a dope like Biden is just a heartbeat from the Presidency.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 pm

dblboggie wrote:It's hard to believe that a dope like Biden is just a heartbeat from the Presidency.

That's what the left said about Palin, though I'll take her over foot in mouth Biden any day.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Mark85la wrote:
dblboggie wrote:It's hard to believe that a dope like Biden is just a heartbeat from the Presidency.

That's what the left said about Palin, though I'll take her over foot in mouth Biden any day.

Hell... I'll go ya one better, I'd take her over ANYONE the Democrats would put on the ticket!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down