Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’ Empty Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’

Post by Mark85la Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:36 pm

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/03/chris-rock-on-obamas-birthday-party-116488.html

Chris Rock was in an LA comedy club going on a rant about his experience at Obama's birthday party.

I felt like I died and went to black heaven, I really did,” he told the audience. “It was the most unbelievable experience of my life. . . There were some like, official white people there, like [Treasury Secretary Timothy] Geithner, the vice president, like those kind of white people.”

Then just when I thought it couldn't get no blacker, this mother---er played 'Crazy in Love,' Beyonce!” Rock said incredulously. You gotta realize the White House was made by slaves.

Last edited by Mark85la on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark85la
Mark85la

Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’ Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’ Empty Re: Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’

Post by Mark85la Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Chris Rock, a vile, racist comedian at the White House, that's the level the Obamas have brought the country to. Chris Rock has since removed the footage of him boasting about what went on in the White House party. Really classy stuff, recently you had Cee Lo singing the song, Fuck You at an Obama fundraiser with Obama there too.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’ Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’ Empty Re: Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’

Post by TexasBlue Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Adding class to the White House roster of visitors. Nod2
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Chris Rock on Obama’s 50th-birthday party: ‘I felt like I died and went to black heaven’ Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:53 pm

It's sad really, and utterly disgraceful.

Just about what I'd expect of a Marxist radical like Obama.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum