Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace Empty Re: Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace

Post by Mark85la Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Democrats using a tragedy to make a race an issue and to divide the country, saying it was a hate crime and he was "hunted down like a dog". Also this Zimmerman guy was a registered Democrat and had black friends and tutored black kids etc. That doesn't fit the profile of a racist, but the Dems and media already convicted him of murder and racism.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace Empty Re: Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace

Post by TexasBlue Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:10 am

I heard that the media refereed to him as a White Hispanic. Huh?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 am

Yep. Whatever that means.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:22 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I heard that the media refereed to him as a White Hispanic. Huh?

Mark85la wrote:Yep. Whatever that means.

It means that they have to create race issues... or classes of people (as usual).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Here's Boortz's take on "white hispanic"

Oh yeah: That’s another thing. The race pimps who came rushing out of their dens to exploit the Treyvon Martin tragedy were surely dismayed when they found out that George Zimmerman was Hispanic. The racial exploitation value of this incident is reduced considerably if the killer can’t be shown to be white. Zimmerman’s father SAYS he’s Hispanic, and he LOOKS Hispanic … so what to do? I mean, after all! His name’s ZIMMERMAN, for goodness’ sake! It now seems that they best they can do is call him a WHITE Hispanic. Gotta get that “white” thing in there or the cause is lost to the race whores.

http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/mar/29/white-hispanics/
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I guess that makes Obama a "white black guy."

Seriously, could the MSM be any more obvious in their bias and agenda?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 am

I guess I'm what you would call a democrat (though I side with ideas and not parties) but I don't call this Zimmerman guy a racist.
This is a case of the NAACP not going into their communities to change the perception of how blacks are seen. Maybe if blacks were not so mistrusted this would not happen.
I believe the "racists" in this case are the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and any black people that are looking to make some quick air time instead of dealing with internal problems in their own culture.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Wearing A Hoodie Doesn’t Make You A Hoodlum, But Wearing One On The House Floor Makes You A Disgrace Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 pm

They are racists, that's a well known fact and the media is stirring up racial hatred and sending out misinformation from the get go, they've lost all credibility, not that they had any to begin with. And Obama shouldn't have injected himself into this without knowing all the facts.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down