Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obamacare’s inescapable death march

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obamacare’s inescapable death march Empty Obamacare’s inescapable death march

Post by TexasBlue Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Obamacare’s inescapable death march

Obamacare was forced upon America by 219 congressmen, 60 senators and one president. For America to be safe from future would-be authoritarians, their political careers must end. Politically speaking, we should level their cities and salt their fields so that when future generations look upon the barren wastelands that once were promising political careers, it will be a timeless reminder that Americans simply will not tolerate the betrayal of their will.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/28/obamacares-inescapable-death-march/
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obamacare’s inescapable death march Admin210

Back to top Go down

Obamacare’s inescapable death march Empty Re: Obamacare’s inescapable death march

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 pm

I wanna see what the GOP has to offer--if they have anything to offer--regarding this issue.
If they're beating up the other side, they better have something 100 times better

I hear a lot of "We hate your ideas" from the right but I have not heard "Here's our ideas"
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Obamacare’s inescapable death march Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Obamacare’s inescapable death march Empty Re: Obamacare’s inescapable death march

Post by Mark85la Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:44 pm

They want to fix it, not do this overhaul and govt take over, they wanna fix the problems, not blow up the whole thing. In fact, Obamacare cuts medicare and SS. Every time the GOP comes out with a plan, it's gets demonized by the Dems, there are bills sent by the GOP that's sitting in the senate, and the Dems won't even have a vote on it.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obamacare’s inescapable death march Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum