Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit Empty CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit

Post by Mark85la Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Pisses me off how CNN and MSNBC every day bringing up race and racism all day every day trying to create this racial issue that's not even there. I turn on CNN this morning and there are these previews of Anderson Cooper talking to kids about race and racism in schools, they know what they're doing, they are in my opinion trying to help Obama by making America still look like a racist country and keep racial tension there. Ever since his election, instead of thawing racial tension, Obama has frozen it and doesn't do anything to make it better.
Mark85la
Mark85la

CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit Empty Re: CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit

Post by TexasBlue Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:30 pm

That's exactly what they're doing.... flaming it up to make the minorities fear the "white" people and vote for another 4 years of failure.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit Admin210

Back to top Go down

CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit Empty Re: CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit

Post by dblboggie Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Obama hasn't frozen racial tension, he has purposely made it WORSE... much worse than it was before his election.

That's the kind vile and disgusting person he is.

I throw up in my mouth a little every time I attach the title of president to this sorry waste of air.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:28 pm

I agree, everything you said is what I believe, but I don't want to give away too much what I really think of this man. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 pm

I have no problems making my feelings clear. He is what he is and I refuse to take a PC tack in expressing myself.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Oh I don't either, I just always have to make sure I don't break the rules, since I can be much more explicit.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:09 pm

I can be as explicit as you guys and even worse. I have to have some standards in here, ya know. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

CNN and MSNBC stirring up race shit Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I can be as explicit as you guys and even worse. I have to have some standards in here, ya know. Big Grin

Snicker Believe me, I was holding WAY back on my response. I could launch a line of invective against that a-hole that would peel paint.

I am restraining myself in the interests of the site and Tex.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down