Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C.

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C. Empty Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C.

Post by TexasBlue Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C.

Katie Pavlich
Townhall.com
April 9, 2012

If you think dead Democrats voting in New Hampshire was bad, you're in for yet another surprise when comes to what happens in America's polling places on election day. Project Veritas has struck again, bringing us the most damning evidence yet that voter i.d. laws are absolutlely necessary to keep our elections clean and our Republic intact. In the latest video, a young man is shown going to a Washington D.C. polling place. He asks for Attorney General Eric Holder's ballot and is allowed to vote under Holder's name without having to show identification. Holder and the Obama Administration as a whole, is a rabid opponent of voter i.d. laws and is suing many states, including Texas, for their efforts to stop election fraud. Holder has also targeted voter integrity groups like True The Vote for their efforts to enforce voter i.d. laws.

What do you have to say now, Holder?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C. Admin210

Back to top Go down

Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C. Empty Re: Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C.

Post by TexasBlue Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C. Empty Re: Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C.

Post by TexasBlue Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Gee, I hate it when there's actual video proving what liberals deny day in and day out. ROFL

I know, I know.... they all do it. Bonk
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Eric Holder’s office: O’Keefe group’s video not evidence vote fraud is possible because it’s ‘manufactured’

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/04/09/attorney-general/
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:02 pm

These jerks have an answer for everything, they get caught with their pants down and they give this cowardly excuse. I cannot wait to vote this November.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Voter Fraud: Someone Uses Eric Holder's Ballot in Washington D.C. Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum