Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore Empty I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm a Seinfeld fanatic, I will always watch that show, but anything else she's in, I will not, she's a fool.

Mark85la
Mark85la

I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore Empty Re: I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 pm

You need to join the ranks of getting away from TV shows that espouse left wing talking points.

Of course, she's just doing the lines that the writers have done for the show.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore Admin210

Back to top Go down

I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore Empty Re: I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:34 pm

That wasn't a show, it was an ad for Barbara Boxer when she ran against Carli Fiorina. She's an environmental extremist.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh. Well then... boycott her. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

I Won't Be Watching Anything She's In Anymore Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Hell, 99% of Hollywood actors are looney leftists. You might as well stop watching TV altogether, and movies too. They're all just a bunch of mindless, leftist myrmidons.

There's only one celebrity I refuse to watch, and I don't care if it was in a movie with my favorite female celebrity doing a nude scence, and that is Jane Fonda.

In my opinion, Hanoi Jane should STILL be in jail, if not feeding the worms, for what she pulled during the Vietnam war.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm

I know most of them are loony leftists, but when they go out of their way to push their politics on the public or use their celebrity to tell us who to vote for, I lose respect for them, and it makes it hard to watch them. That's why I'd rather them stick to what they do best, acting, they're not being paid to be political pundits.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum