Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote Empty MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 am

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/04/13/msnbc-political-analyst-romney-wants-go-back-time-when-women-and-blac

But when he says things like, “I want to return America, I want to restore America,” I guess the question, or when he talked about the Constitution not being a living document, I mean, some would say that because the Constitution is a living document, we passed rights for African-Americans to vote. We passed rights for women to vote because we recognize that that there were, that we should expand the freedoms of the Constitution not restrict those freedoms. That’s where I come up with that.

Mark85la
Mark85la

MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote Empty Re: MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 am

Unhinged is the word that comes to mind. I feel sorry for anyone who is dumb enough to believe that. (I hope nobody does).
Mark85la
Mark85la

MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote Senmem10

Back to top Go down

MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote Empty Re: MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Mark85la wrote:Unhinged is the word that comes to mind. I feel sorry for anyone who is dumb enough to believe that. (I hope nobody does).

The thing with this is that these talking heads say this shit knowing full well that what they're saying is pure bullshit. The other thing is the mindless minions will buy into this. That's why they say it.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Mark85la wrote:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/04/13/msnbc-political-analyst-romney-wants-go-back-time-when-women-and-blac

But when he says things like, “I want to return America, I want to restore America,” I guess the question, or when he talked about the Constitution not being a living document, I mean, some would say that because the Constitution is a living document, we passed rights for African-Americans to vote. We passed rights for women to vote because we recognize that that there were, that we should expand the freedoms of the Constitution not restrict those freedoms. That’s where I come up with that.

What this mental-midget doesn't understand (because the moron has probably never read the constitution), is that our original constitution never, EVER, restricted the rights of ANYONE to participate in our political process! Not blacks, not women, not ANYONE who was a legal citizen!

I challenge ANYONE to point to the section of the constitution that barred voting rights to ANY legal citizen!

I'd bet the fucking idiot who made the remark above a MILLION dollars that he could not find that section, and I would walk away a winner.,,,,,,,,,,,,
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Is it any surprise that liberals either don't respect the constitution or don't know anything about it? Nope. They have contempt for it. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg has no respect for it and she was sworn to uphold it.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Mark85la wrote:Is it any surprise that liberals either don't respect the constitution or don't know anything about it Nope. They have contempt for it. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg has no respect for it and she was sworn to uphold it.

If it were up to me I'd impeach Ginsburg for what she said in that interview in Cairo on Egyptian TV no less!

She wouldn't base a new Egyptian constitution on America's constitution!?!!?!

She prefers South Africa's constitution - primarily because defines things such healthcare and housing as "rights" when they are anything but!?!!?!

This how off-the-reservation this nation has gone - WE HAVE A FUCKING MARXIST ON THE HIGHEST COURT IN THE LAND!!!

We are well and truly screwed if we don't do something about this STAT!!!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:23 pm

If Obama wins, I'm no longer following politics or watching the news, that's it. I don't see the point in watching what Obama is doing, won't be worth the stress or anger.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:59 am

Mark85la wrote:If Obama wins, I'm no longer following politics or watching the news, that's it. I don't see the point in watching what Obama is doing, won't be worth the stress or anger.

You won't be able to stop yourself. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

MSNBC Political Analyst: Romney Wants to 'Go Back to a Time' When Women and Blacks Couldn't Vote Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum