Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family

4 posters

:: Main :: Current Events

Go down

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Empty George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family

Post by Mark85la Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:41 am

http://global.christianpost.com/news/george-zimmerman-granted-150000-bond-apology-outrages-trayvon-martin-family-73611/

This is the most unmeaningful apology we've ever seen in our entire lives," Natalie Jackson, an attorney for the Martin family, told the Orlando Sentinel reporter.
Mark85la
Mark85la

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Empty Re: George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family

Post by Mark85la Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 am

Jeez, the mother wants an apology and Zimmerman apologizes for the loss of her son, and they don't accept it. If he's found not guilty, he'll always have this bounty on his head. And you got people like Juan Williams who think the black panthers are a joke and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously. There is a bounty on his head, if he gets killed that's on Holder, no?
Mark85la
Mark85la

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Senmem10

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Empty Re: George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family

Post by TexasBlue Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:09 am

It's an agenda. That's all. I hope the guy is acquitted or found not guilty (same thing?) and then all these creeps who've been making noise go on a rampage making South Central Los Angeles look like a barroom brawl. That way, they get exposed.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm

I hope he's found not guilty also, because he didn't do anything wrong.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:11 am

I was reading an article yesterday and the guy thinks that it'll be a hung jury. Makes sense because the jury will have at least 2 black folks on it. They'll vote to convict even if the evidence points the other way.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 am

My law knowledge consists of watching Reese Witherspoon in "Legally blonde" and Sarah Shahi in "Fairly Legal" but I believe that if the guy is found guilty or innocent the losing party will appeal the case, right?

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 am

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:My law knowledge consists of watching Reese Witherspoon in "Legally blonde" and Sarah Shahi in "Fairly Legal" but I believe that if the guy is found guilty or innocent the losing party will appeal the case, right?

Under the scenario you put forth, yes. But it won't happen that way. This will be a closely watched case. The end result will not favor the Martin family. It'll either be an acquittal or a hung jury. Most likely an acquittal. Then we can watch L.A. Riots Part II on TV.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:50 pm

If Zimmerman is acquitted, then we can count on the Martin family filing a wrongful death civil suit.

Hell, even if he is found guilty we can count on a civil suit.

If it's a hung jury, count on the prosecutor retrying the case.

Anyway it goes, Zimmerman is well and truly screwed.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Not in this case, I don't think. Most Americans are sick and tired of the race issue. Many Democrats up here in liberal Minnesota are sick of it..... except the folks in the Twin Cities (San Francisco Minor). What I'm saying is that the outrage if the scenario goes as you say will be felt. The race pimps in this country are about to play their hand and get called on it..... and lose.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Mark85la wrote:the mother wants an apology and Zimmerman apologizes for the loss of her son, and they don't accept it.

Zimmerman should say "I would like to apologize for my apology"

Wasn't it Johnny Cochran that said "if the head is split, you must acquit" Half Grin
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

George Zimmerman Granted $150,000 Bond; Apology Outrages Trayvon Martin Family Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:32 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
Mark85la wrote:the mother wants an apology and Zimmerman apologizes for the loss of her son, and they don't accept it.

Zimmerman should say "I would like to apologize for my apology"

Wasn't it Johnny Cochran that said "if the head is split, you must acquit" Half Grin

Now that right there is funny! ROFL

Nice one NP!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Not in this case, I don't think. Most Americans are sick and tired of the race issue. Many Democrats up here in liberal Minnesota are sick of it..... except the folks in the Twin Cities (San Francisco Minor). What I'm saying is that the outrage if the scenario goes as you say will be felt. The race pimps in this country are about to play their hand and get called on it..... and lose.

While I'd like to believe you're right Tex, I really do think there is going to be a wrongful death civil suit no matter what happens.

I say this because I believe those very race pimps are going to push for it with the family as a means of keeping the flames of race warfare (and thus the race pimps incomes) alive.

I've no doubt that rank-and-file Americans are getting fed up with these incessant charges of racism by those race pimps at the drop of every hat.

Sadly, far too many in the black community are willing to buy into that lie.

Until the black community starts to reject the rantings of these race pimps, no amount of outrage by the white community is going to matter.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 pm

They're doing exactly what they intend to do... which is to divide white and black, to create a true division.... and then call racism when it's apparent that white America is sick of the race baiting.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Current Events

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum