Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin Empty Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Mark85la
Mark85la

Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin Empty Re: Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Leftists WANT there to be a race issue, just listen to that hack, Kathy Griffin talk about racism in this country. Makes me wanna puke. They're deranged.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin Empty Re: Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Why is it that these celebs have to stick their rich noses into this shit? In doing so, they piss off many people who like their work on film and TV. In return, they lose fans.

I'm not saying they can't have this opinion (as dumb as it is), but when they get a big fuck you from their fans, they have only themselves to blame.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Watch These Celebs Weigh in on Trayvon Martin Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Why is it that these celebs have to stick their rich noses into this shit? In doing so, they piss off many people who like their work on film and TV. In return, they lose fans.

I'm not saying they can't have this opinion (as dumb as it is), but when they get a big fuck you from their fans, they have only themselves to blame.

I was one of them who said fuck you in that video. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I purposely avoid crap like that video. In fact, I didn't bother to watch the one posted above.

I already know that 99.9% of Hollywood and Broadway actors are raving leftist lunatics.

But in the interest of not poisoning all enjoyment I might derive from movies, TV, and the theatre, I avoid exposure to these loon's leftist rants.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm

dblboggie wrote:I purposely avoid crap like that video. In fact, I didn't bother to watch the one posted above.

I already know that 99.9% of Hollywood and Broadway actors are raving leftist lunatics.

But in the interest of not poisoning all enjoyment I might derive from movies, TV, and the theatre, I avoid exposure to these loon's leftist rants.

I gotcha, though the "celebs" in this vid are nobodies, Kathy Griffin (yuck), Nick Cannon (Mariah Carey's hubby) and Holly Robinson Peete (who?).
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down