Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair?

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair? Empty Re: Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair?

Post by Mark85la Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:47 pm

lol. The way this administration is going about bragging so much about Bin Laden is so foolish and silly, it really just minimizes their accomplishment and the ad makes them look petty. And anybody would have done the same thing, so the whole thing is stupid.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair? Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair? Empty Re: Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair?

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Mark85la wrote:anybody would have done the same thing, so the whole thing is stupid.

I wouldn't have.
Sometimes I wonder who really poses the threat by being in the way of the other...
Is Al-Qeada trying to push it's beliefs on the world and we are in their way or are we trying to shove our beliefs on the world and a religion is in our way Chin Scratch

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair? Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:38 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
Mark85la wrote:anybody would have done the same thing, so the whole thing is stupid.

I wouldn't have.
Sometimes I wonder who really poses the threat by being in the way of the other...
Is Al-Qeada trying to push it's beliefs on the world and we are in their way or are we trying to shove our beliefs on the world and a religion is in our way Chin Scratch

Wow.. I couldn't disagree more. They're animals, they're terrorists who want all of us dead! And you think we are in the way and defend this terrorist organization who declared war on us when they hit us on 9/11, that is so over the top ridiculous.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:38 pm

I was watching this video of Sean Hannity talking to a Muslim cleric and Hannity says the motto of the Muslim brotherhood, "Allah is our focus...the Koran is our law"

I wonder what in that motto is so offensive. The part about God being your focus or the part about religious text being a standard for law.
Didn't the Founding Fathers base the laws of this country in religious philosophies to some extent?

Muslims appear to be radical in their beliefs because we compare them to the way we are.
In America if you pray to somebody other than a Kardashian or Oprah, you are unworthy of citizenship and your home is bombed.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:48 pm

The difference is genius, is that their religion advocates murder of non muslims, that the jihadist belief, and you're so far off base and off the reservation on this one. You make it seem that America is some big villain in the world and we are the problem, we're the terrorists, we're the ones killing innocents in their name of religion when it's the radical muslims. I'd be willing to bet you probably think Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 am

Mark85la wrote:The difference is genius,
I have not been officially tested but I'm pretty close

Mark85la wrote:their religion advocates murder of non muslims,
Christians advocated the murder of Muslims in something called the Crusades. The only difference is that the Crusades were not broadcasted on 24 hour news channels and there wasn't that new-fangled world wide web information superhighway thingy...

Mark85la wrote:America is some big villain in the world and we are the problem, we're the terrorists,
It's all a matter of perspective. I'm sure that Iraqi and Afghan citizens that see foreign military troops in their streets and in their airspace see terrorists.

Mark85la wrote:we're the ones killing innocents in their name of religion
I WISH we were killing others in the name of religion. At least religion has some sense of legitimacy as opposed to ruining other countries due to arrogance because you don't like their government.

Mark85la wrote:you probably think Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.
Does not doing anything when you know something will happen count as being responsible?

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
Mark85la wrote:The difference is genius,
I have not been officially tested but I'm pretty close

I have been offically tested and depending on what school of thought one accepts, I am either a genius or just exceptionally gifted with an IQ of 146.

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
Mark85la wrote:their religion advocates murder of non muslims,
Christians advocated the murder of Muslims in something called the Crusades. The only difference is that the Crusades were not broadcasted on 24 hour news channels and there wasn't that new-fangled world wide web information superhighway thingy...

Actually, if we are going to be accurate, Christianity - which was created by a belief that Jesus was the Jewish Messiah and whose teachings gave birth to the New Testament and the "Christian" church - did NOT advocate the killing of anyone.

Rather, it was persons professing to be Christians who advocated the Crusades, but this was a result of Muslim invasions and takeovers of what had been Christian territories for 100's of years.

There is nothing in the New Testament which sanctioned the Crusades.

However, the entire Qu'ran is all about killing anyone not a Muslim. It IS their sacred scripture.

This is the big difference between Islam and all other religions of man.

You would know this if you had read the Qu'ran and bothered to study the history of its creation and spread.

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
Mark85la wrote:America is some big villain in the world and we are the problem, we're the terrorists,
It's all a matter of perspective. I'm sure that Iraqi and Afghan citizens that see foreign military troops in their streets and in their airspace see terrorists.

This is just nonsense. First of all, you give zero corroborating evidence for this claim. Second, I have a son and 2 nephews who have served in theatre (one who is there even as I type) who can confirm that Iraqis and Afghans do not see the American military as "terrorists" as you claim.

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
Mark85la wrote:we're the ones killing innocents in their name of religion
I WISH we were killing others in the name of religion. At least religion has some sense of legitimacy as opposed to ruining other countries due to arrogance because you don't like their government.

And this statement just speaks to your complete ignorance of what the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are really about. That would be thanks to your drinking of the leftist koolaid.

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
Mark85la wrote:you probably think Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.
Does not doing anything when you know something will happen count as being responsible

Would you care to cite specifically what Bush should have done with the vague warning the Al Qaeda wanted to attack America
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down