Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's thug style campaign tactics

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama's thug style campaign tactics  Empty Obama's thug style campaign tactics

Post by TexasBlue Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Obama's thug style campaign tactics

Neal Boortz
May 14, 2012

Over the weekend, we learned that the Obama campaign tried to pay off “G-D America” preacher Jeremiah Wright not to preach during Obama’s 2008 election. Apparently the price not to preach was $150,000.

If it’s true, does this surprise you? Not me! This is Chicago style campaigning and it has been Obama’s preferred campaign mode throughout his entire career and will continue to do so through the 2012 campaign (more on that in a minute). But need I remind you, yet again, how Obama got into the Senate in the first place? His strategy is what some would describe as thuggish.

OK … I know we went through this last week. But I think I’ll repeat it over and over for the next few months so that you will not forget just what kind of a campaigner Obama is, and how he will resort to any type of thuggery to cripple his opponent.

The truth is that Barack Obama did not get elected to the Senate based on his merit or his record. He first won the Democrat primary by conveniently arranging for the release of divorce papers of his opponent, Blair Hull. Hull was wealthy and willing to spend. He was also the favorite to win, particularly thanks to the support of the Chicago business community. Then, all of the sudden, his divorce records are released showing that Hull’s ex-wife claims that he hit her. That was the end of his campaign for the Democrat nomination.

Then we get to the general election where Obama is running against Republican Jack Ryan. For a while it looked like the Chosen One was going to get trounced by this Ryan fellow. Sure enough … here come the divorce records! Some questionable sexual material was leaked and .. ta da! .. Ryan pulls out of the race. The Republicans then have to scramble for a replacement nominee and they come up with Alan Keyes. The man wasn’t even from Illinois. So the rest is history.

And now, years later, we are seeing the slimy campaign tactics emerge against Mitt Romney. An Obama campaign website is now listing top Romney campaign donors, by name, as questionable characters. One of those listed was a businessman in Idaho by the name of Frank Vandersloot. Once the name was released, reporters started digging for divorce records for Vandersloot. They labeled him a “bitter foe of the gay rights movement” because his wife once donated to an anti-gay marriage campaign. In an interview with FoxNews, Vandersloot revealed that his wellness product business has suffered as a result of being labeled by the Obama campaign. He says he received a “barrage of phone calls of people cancelling their customer memberships with us." Those phone calls grew into the hundreds.

So there’s your Obama Chicago thug style campaign … targeting the personal lives and businesses of donors. Gangster president, gangster politics.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama's thug style campaign tactics  Admin210

Back to top Go down

Obama's thug style campaign tactics  Empty Re: Obama's thug style campaign tactics

Post by TexasBlue Mon May 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Unprecedented for a sitting president.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama's thug style campaign tactics  Admin210

Back to top Go down

Obama's thug style campaign tactics  Empty Re: Obama's thug style campaign tactics

Post by Mark85la Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Unprecedented for a sitting president.

He's not my President.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama's thug style campaign tactics  Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum