Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't think it's enough for people to vote on the economy

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

I don't think it's enough for people to vote on the economy Empty I don't think it's enough for people to vote on the economy

Post by Mark85la Wed May 16, 2012 8:26 pm

I wish that more people knew how radical he is and knew about his radical associations and how far left he is, I think if more people were aware of what we on here knew about this guy, I think that would hurt him especially his favorablilty ratings, since those numbers are always high, people still think he's a "nice guy" or "cool" or whatever. People just don't know about it thanks to the media, because I don't believe most Americans would approve of someone like that, someone so radical that's why I so want this to be out there and see how the public sees this.
Mark85la
Mark85la

I don't think it's enough for people to vote on the economy Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

I don't think it's enough for people to vote on the economy Empty Re: I don't think it's enough for people to vote on the economy

Post by dblboggie Wed May 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Alas, the only people who are going to know the true Obama are those who do their own due diligence or those who follow the alternative media.

The rest of the electorate are going to rely on how they are peronally faring under Obama's miserable reign or how their friends and family are doing.

I am hoping against hope that those informed and negatively impacted Americans do the right thing and send Obama packing in November.
dblboggie
dblboggie

I don't think it's enough for people to vote on the economy Senmem10

Back to top Go down