Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender Empty Re: President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender

Post by Mark85la Wed May 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Does this guy think we're stupid? I almost feel insulted by these lies.
Mark85la
Mark85la

President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender Empty Re: President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Wed May 23, 2012 11:53 pm

"I just point out it always goes up least under Democratic presidents. This other side, I don't know how they've been bamboozling folks into thinking that they are the responsible, fiscally-disciplined party. They run up these wild debts and then when we take over, we've got to clean it up. Thumbs Up

Of course with just 16 years of control since 1969 it's kinda hard to make that comparison but it IS truthful.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed May 23, 2012 11:58 pm

lol Ok..
Mark85la
Mark85la

President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu May 24, 2012 5:12 am

Read Ann Coulters new column (that I posted and you guys ignored) as she blasts this ObamaBullhit out of the water.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

President Obama Denounces Republican 'Wild Debts': I'm Not an Over-Spender Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down