Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama: GOP's only message is to blame me

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama: GOP's only message is to blame me Empty Re: Obama: GOP's only message is to blame me

Post by Mark85la Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Funny coming the guy who blames everything and everybody else. He's sickening. Biggest liar I've ever seen.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama: GOP's only message is to blame me Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Obama: GOP's only message is to blame me Empty Re: Obama: GOP's only message is to blame me

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 pm

When the GOP says "blame Obama" what they are really saying is "He's not fixing the Bush mess fast enough"
If Mittens wins, he'll blame Obama that the mess wasn't fixed, but what Mittens doesn't get is it took 8 years of screw-ups to ruin the country so give Obama an equal amount of time to repair it. It's only...that really bad 4 letter word you hear about...fair.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Obama: GOP's only message is to blame me Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:02 pm

*Sigh*
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama: GOP's only message is to blame me Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:23 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:When the GOP says "blame Obama" what they are really saying is "He's not fixing the Bush mess fast enough"
If Mittens wins, he'll blame Obama that the mess wasn't fixed, but what Mittens doesn't get is it took 8 years of screw-ups to ruin the country so give Obama an equal amount of time to repair it. It's only...that really bad 4 letter word you hear about...fair.

You apparently haven't done your research. You're one who blames Wall Street and Republicans for our economic woes. That's a sliver of the problem. The real problem was Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It was a huge failure by many people including a Dem controlled congress from 2006 to 2008 that ignored the warnings from Bush and McCain. It's in this damn video, fer cryin' out loud!