Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn”

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn” Empty Re: Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn”

Post by Mark85la Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

President Cry Baby.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn” Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn” Empty Re: Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn”

Post by TexasBlue Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Once again, the pResident makes a jab at a network that more people watch then his probable favorite. He just slammed almost half of America. This piece of shit is the worst and most partisan, divisive president I have ever seen in my 49 years.

As for his "tax cuts" for the middle class, he's full of leftist shit (again). Those cuts are a mix of one-time subsidies, credits here and there, shifts in college-loan programs, and piece-meal temporary policy.... like a cut in the payroll tax in 2011 and 2012 that can’t be continued if we’re even going to try to keep pretending that Social Security and Medicare are paying for themselves.

These aren’t cuts in anyone’s tax rate. They're nothing but a rebate system.... a giveback from Uncle Sam. Welfare!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn” Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 am

It is said that majority of Americans watch FOX News and--according to the folks on this site--a majority of Americans are totally ignorant and uninformed.
Is that the same majority?
Can you have two majorities?
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn” Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Uniformed because of the public watching the mainstream networks who lie and protect your guy. You sir are talking nonsense.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn” Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Mark85la wrote:networks who lie and protect your guy.

Who's my guy? I don't have a guy.
My guy would be me.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn” Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:31 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:It is said that majority of Americans watch FOX News and--according to the folks on this site--a majority of Americans are totally ignorant and uninformed.
Is that the same majority?
Can you have two majorities?

Huh? FNC viewership is only 1.8 million. Where do get this shit from?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama: Ya’ know, people who watch Fox News sure are really “stubborn” Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum