Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libs, media mock Romney for same ‘next president’ gaffe Obama made four years ago

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Libs, media mock Romney for same ‘next president’ gaffe Obama made four years ago Empty Re: Libs, media mock Romney for same ‘next president’ gaffe Obama made four years ago

Post by Mark85la Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 am

On twitter I pointed that out to someone who made fun of it, and what was her response? She blocks me. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Libs, media mock Romney for same ‘next president’ gaffe Obama made four years ago Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Libs, media mock Romney for same ‘next president’ gaffe Obama made four years ago Empty Re: Libs, media mock Romney for same ‘next president’ gaffe Obama made four years ago

Post by TexasBlue Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 am

Mark85la wrote:On twitter I pointed that out to someone who made fun of it, and what was her response? She blocks me. lol.

Why debate with these types of people? You can't. I don't bother with them and haven't for a long time. If they're reasonable, yes. But the kooks like what as infested the other forum deserve no quarter.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Libs, media mock Romney for same ‘next president’ gaffe Obama made four years ago Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am

I didn't really debate them, I just pointed out something and I found it hilarious that I got blocked it.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Libs, media mock Romney for same ‘next president’ gaffe Obama made four years ago Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum