Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts Empty Re: Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 am

I don't know who that guys is but he must work for FOX somehow because he won't allow anybody to respond. He cuts her off constantly without giving her a chance to respond.

It appears to me like Obama wants to cut money for a program to do something else with in in another way while Romney just wants to cut it.
Romney either doesn't have a plan or he wants to cut it because it doesn't affect him and his buddies at the top.

20 of 28 years with Republicans in the White House and what did we get?
Unnecessary wars, Watergate, Selling weapons for hostages...but not one mention about health care

A democrat--ANY democrat--shows up with an idea and the GOP is like "Oh we don't like it"
Well why didn't you do something about it? It's not like you didn't have any opportunity!
And this thing about a democratic congress doesn't fly either because like I said I heard NOTHING for 30 years (including Clinton). You'd think if the Democrats in congress were constantly yapping about something we would have heard about it in 30 years.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts Empty Re: Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts

Post by Mark85la Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Haha. Typical leftist response. The GOP wants to fix and reform medicare, not cut it.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:25 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:I don't know who that guys is but he must work for FOX somehow because he won't allow anybody to respond. He cuts her off constantly without giving her a chance to respond.
First off, if you don't know who Rich Lowry is and then accuse him of working for FNC, then you have no fucking business making such a jackass accusation. As if no liberals ever cut off the host of any given show on FNC when they're in the seat.

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:It appears to me like Obama wants to cut money for a program to do something else with in in another way while Romney just wants to cut it.
Romney either doesn't have a plan or he wants to cut it because it doesn't affect him and his buddies at the top.
Second, I posted exactly what Romney has said he's going to do to fix Medicare. Either you don't read replies to your past posts on that subject, or you're just trolling to start shit. I have posted to YOU more than once on his plans. You ignore that and spout off with the usual bullshit with nothing to back it up other than your "feelings" on the matter.

Time to start backing up your claims. I can post anything in here and I can back it up. I do NOT post articles that I can't back up via other sources. Period.

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:A democrat--ANY democrat--shows up with an idea and the GOP is like "Oh we don't like it"
Well why didn't you do something about it? It's not like you didn't have any opportunity!
And this thing about a democratic congress doesn't fly either because like I said I heard NOTHING for 30 years (including Clinton). You'd think if the Democrats in congress were constantly yapping about something we would have heard about it in 30 years.

Or it could be that a Republican --ANY Republican--shows up with an idea and the Democrats are like "Oh we don't like it." How stupid is that? That has happened numerous times from 2006 to 2010 when the Dems controlled both Houses! If you don't think it has, then you're ignorant on this issue!

And yeah.... the Dems have controlled congress in the last 50 years more than the GOP has! Bills originate in the Senate or the House. The President (any president) has no control over that shit. He either signs it or vetoes it.

You're a political novice. If I had more time on my hands, I could make you look worse than a novice.... because you do not research shit. You post with how you feel rather than digging up facts.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Well said Tex.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddow’s hypocrisy over Obama’s $700 billion in Medicare cuts Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum