Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values Empty Re: Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values

Post by TexasBlue Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:09 pm

That guy is low.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values Admin210

Back to top Go down

Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values Empty Re: Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values

Post by dblboggie Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

The entire Democratic Party leadership, and many of its rank-and-file membership, is about as low and vile as one can get. They will tell any lie and break any law they think they can get away with to their power and seize even more.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by kronos Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 am

I don't see what's so terrible about that reference to Ryan's father. He didn't "invoke" Ryan's father to question Ryan's values. He invoked his own father. And in the process, mentioned Ryan's father as an aside.

I haven't watched the video. Maybe if I do it'll seem incredibly assholish. I'm just not seeing it from the text.

Is this worse than Sarah Palin mentioning his dead wife during the debates?

kronos

Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 am

Why do you guys always bring up Palin?? She has nothing to do with anything, she is not relevant.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kronos Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:41 am

I don't know who else you think you're talking to. This is the first time you've ever heard me bring up Palin.

You'd have a point if I bought her up out of the blue with no connection whatsoever to the subject, but there is a very obvious connection. I'm surprised you don't see it. Palin did something almost exactly equivalent to what Biden did, in her debate with him. She mentioned his deceased wife. I just want to know if you were sputtering with rage about that at the time.

Alternatively, if you're allergic even to extremely on-point references to Palin, you can just explain what makes Biden mentioning Ryan's father so unacceptable. I honestly don't see it.

kronos

Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down